prices & schedule
TRAP has three spaces (56/65/321m²) with different ceiling heights (2.5-6 meters) that can be booked independently.
Open training with a daily/weekly/monthly/annual pass is possible monday to friday 8am - 2pm and whenever else the hall is not booked exclusively. (Exceptions may occur very few times a year; this will be communicated to the users at least three months in advance!)
hall (exclusive use)
321m2 in total, rigging points at a height of 6 meters, rigging points on the ground for chinese pole and tightwire. 100 x 1m2 puzzle mats are available. Soon there will be the possibility to seperate the hall in two parts with a curtain and to rent half the hall.
Half hall, 160m²:
- 1 day (12h) = 150€ (mon-fri) / 200€ (weekend+holiday)
- half day (6h) = 85€ (mon-fri) / 115€ (weekend+holiday)
- 1 hour = 35€ (mon-fri) / 40€ (weekend+holiday)
Entire hall, 320m²:
- 1 day (12h) = 300€ (mon-fri) / 400€ (weekend+holiday)
- half day (6h) = 170€ (mon-fri) / 230€ (weekend+holiday)
- 1 hour = 70€ (mon-fri) / 80€ (weekend+holiday)
studio (exclusive use)
56m2, separated from the hall, high ceiling with rigging point, puzzle mats available.
- 1 day (12h) = 130€ (mon-fri) / 150€ (weekend+holiday)
- 1 hour = 20€ (mon-fri) / 40€ (weekend+holiday)
galery (exclusive use)
Separated from the hall, 65m2, normal ceiling height
- 1 day (12h) = 100€ (mon-fri) / 120€ (weekend+holiday)
- 1 hour = 20€ (mon-fri) / 35€ (weekend+holiday)
open training (non-exclusive)
From monday to friday, 8.00am – 2pm, we guarantee a space for free training for holders of day/week/month/year passes. All other times with free slots are open to free training, too; they might be booked and thus blocked on short notice though. If you would like to come, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request your daily/weekly/monthly/annual pass and sign our user contract! People who enter TRAP have to sign into a form in the entrance hall with their names as well as arrival and departure time. If users aren’t registered, there will be consequences!
- day pass = 8€
- week pass (7days)= 30€
- month pass (calendar month)= 55€
- annual pass (12months) = 400€
While the booking system is in the making, you can check free slots here:
Important for aerial acrobatics:
You have to take part in a security instruction before starting to train and need sufficient skills to do so. It is not allowed to do the rigging yourself and neither to train alone! Look for a training buddy in the „TRAP – Aerial Training Community” (https://www.facebook.com/groups/770211230099307/)